We have two locations in Guildford: our central Guildford clinic in Wharf Road; and the newly opened Willow Health Therapy Rooms in Queen Elizabeth Park.
Willow Health Therapy Rooms
Unfortunately Google Maps is not very accurate in trying to find us. Please see these directions below.
From the A3 Wooden Bridge interchange:
- take the first exit onto the A322 and continue approximately 1 mile past the petrol station on your right
- turn right onto Johnston Walk and take 2nd right into Tylehost.
- just after passing the nursery on the right, with the park on the left, enter on your right into Parklands
- Willow Health is the ground floor of 4 Paris. We are right at the top directly in front of you with willow leaves on the window.
From Grange Road:
- Turn into Railton Road
- Take the second left and you will see Nuffield Health in front of you and Tesco on your right
- Follow the road around to the right and then take the next left and again turn immediately right
- You are now in Parklands; we are on the left hand side with willow leaves on the window next to the Eaves clinic
Willow Health has 2 allocated parking spaces at the front of the clinic for client parking. If these slots are taken park on the roads around Parklands or in the larger Nuffield gym car park opposite Parklands. Please do not park in other companies’ spaces in Parklands, as you might then be asked to move your vehicle mid session.
Bus No 2 or Bus C at Guildford town circular stop at Grange Close.
From Grange Close bus stop:
- walk along Grange Road
- turn into Railton Road or Little Street
Send us a message
Feel free to ask any questions over the phone, or get in touch via our contact form below. Your message will be received directly by our staff who will answer as soon as they can.