Osteopathy is a holistic, non-invasive manual therapy that focuses on total body health by treating & strengthening the musculoskeletal framework, including the spine, joints & muscles. Its aim is to positively influence the body’s nervous, circulatory & lymphatic systems.
Osteopaths do not simply concentrate on treating the problem area but use manual techniques to balance all the systems of the body, to provide overall good health and wellbeing.
Osteopathy can benefit people of any age from the elderly to the newborn & from pregnant women to sports people.
What we treat
- Back pain – Sciatica – Muscle spasm
- Lumbago – Neck pain – Neuralgia
- Fibromyalgia – Shoulder strain
- Frozen shoulder – Tendonitis – Rotator cuff
- Elbow pain – Tennis elbow – Hip pain
- Osteoarthritis – Hand and wrist injuries
- Knee pain – Ankle and foot sprains
- Sports and dance injuries – Tendonitis
- Headaches – Posture and flexibility issues
- Aches and pains related to pregnancy
- Baby problems: Sleep disturbances, crying and irritability
You don’t have to be in pain to come for treatment, lots of patients visit osteopaths to have their posture checked and return for maintenance treatment.
Is Osteopathy for You?
- Suffer from pain or discomfort in your bones or joints?
- Find sitting for long periods uncomfortable?
- Feel frustrated you can’t do as much as you used to due to pain?
- Find it hard to do gardening or housework due to back or joint pain?
- Feel tired due to restless nights with pain?
- Suffer from recurrent headaches?
- Take regular pain relief to ease back or joint pain?
If YES, Osteopathy can help you!
- Relieve your aches and pains
- Help to improve your posture resulting in less back pain
- Help improve your mobility and movement
- Help you return to normal life and everyday activities more quickly
- Relieve built-up tension and prevent sleepless nights which will enable
- quick recovery for athletes and sports people
- Help with advice for the prevention of pain